Every participant for our programs must have a user profile in our system.
A user profile allows the registered participant to be able to access the participant profile records of registration receipts, conference handouts, receive email updates and reminders about program changes, access the evaluation after the conference, and print a record of Certificates of Successful Completion.
Contact hours will only be awarded to registered participants who complete the evaluation within 30 days of the date of the educational activity.
Acute Care Education is an independent provider of continuing nursing education. Website user names and login passwords from our alliance partner websites do not transfer from an alliance partner to our website.
Thank you for your interest in our programs. We welcome your feedback and support of our conferences. Please review these directions before registering for an educational program.
How to Create an Individual Participant Profile
1. Create an profile account with your user e-mail and password here. (write this down for future reference; you will use this profile to access your records of your contact hours.)
2. Login to your profile account. Click profile at the top of the page and complete the address and phone contact information, and meal preferences. Click save. This data is now stored and will be used for all educational events. You are now ready to register for an event.
How to Register for an Event
1. Navigate to the page displaying the educational event for which you would like to register.
2. Login at the top of the page with your user name and password.
3. Click on the appropriate GREEN button with the payment amount for your educational event.
4. The title of the event will be viewed in your shopping cart.
5. Click Proceed to Payments
6. Review and complete your Billing Details, Event Preferences, and Breakout Selections
7. Complete your payment method (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, or Mail in Check)
8. Click the button Make Your Payment
9. Review your e-mail for the confirmation of purchase from Acute Care Education. Credit Card Payments will be displayed on our credit card bills as “ACUTECAREED”Group Registrations
We welcome group registrations and payments. Please use our Group Registration system.