Program DescriptionDownload PDF Document
TeamsSTEPPS is an evidence-based teamwork system to improve communication and teamwork skills among health care professionals. It is a powerful solution to improving patient safety within your organization. Scientifically rooted in more than 30 years of research, TeamSTEPPS was developed by Department of Defense’s Patient Safety Program in collaboration with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. You will receive ready-to-use materials and a training curriculum to successfully integrate teamwork principles into all areas of your health care system.
Who Should Attend? All health professionals desiring to become better leaders and managers.
- What is TeamSTEPPS and Why Does it Matter?
- How Effective Communication Affects Team Processes and Outcomes
- Situation Monitoring – Components, Objectives, Red Flags, Application
- How Mutual Support Affects Team Processes and Outcomes
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
Contact Hours: 4.25
Speaker: Rhonda Fischer, BSN, RN
Speaker: Jan Brauer, BSN, RN, MA