Program DescriptionDownload PDF Document
Understanding the role of team dynamics and identifying essential characteristics of high performing teams is a basic leadership skill needed by all practicing healthcare professionals. Your ability to collaborate and employ emotional intelligence with teammates is essential. In this program, you will practice utilizing tools to manage conflict, discuss strategies to address burnout, build resilience and promote engagement with peers and colleagues to effect a lasting cultural change that engages the “Next Gen” and reinvests in veteran staff. From patient safety to creating a culture of change, the power of a healthy team dynamic impacts team performance.
Who Should Attend?
All health professionals desiring to become better leaders and managers.
We recommend concurrent registration with Self-Leadership & Team Empowerment
- What do you value most in a team?
- Essential Characteristics of High Performing Teams
- What causes teams to break down? Stepping Through Conflict
- What does it take to create a new culture?
- Communication Tools to Create a New Culture
- Strategies for Lasting Cultural Change
Contact Hours: 5.75
Speaker: Rhonda Fischer, BSN, RN
Speaker: Jan Brauer, BSN, RN, MA