Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
There are currently no classes scheduled for this program. Please check back.
- Challenging Behaviors – What Are They? What are the Possible Causes?
- Prevention / Minimizing Behaviors in Care Management
- Interventions for Challenging Behaviors
- Group Activity / Case Studies / Role Play
- Implementation into Practice
Discover methods and techniques to confidently care for a client with challenging behaviors which are emotionally and/or physically abusive towards staff. Learn techniques to identify triggers and redirect behaviors to avoid conflict. Discuss how self-care impacts your responses to these situations and how to protect yourself from burnout. You will review different behaviors by demonstration and discussion.
Registration includes: Attendance at program, program handout, coffee, tea, water, continental breakfast, and snacks. All supplies are included. Wi-fi is available in the conference center.
Need Registration Help? Click here to learn how to create a profile