Program DescriptionDownload PDF Document
Do you need certification or recertification in the initial assessment and immediate treatment of patients in respiratory or cardiac distress? This course meets the American Heart Association standards for certification in providing basic emergency care to adult and pediatric patients.
Who Should Attend? Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, students, orthopedic technicians, emergency department technicians and other health sciences professionals wishing to acquire AHA BLS certification.
- Overview of Science
- 1-rescuer CPR with AED and bag-mask for adult victims
- 2-rescuer CPR for adult victims
- Review of child CPR techniques
- 1-rescuer CPR for infant victims
- 2-rescuer CPR with bag-mask for infant victims
- Review rescue breathing principles
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant victims
- 1 & 2-rescuer CPR Practical Test for adult and infant victims
- Written Test
Registration includes: Attendance at program, downloadable program handouts, coffee, tea, water, continental breakfast and snacks. Wi-fi is available in the conference center.
Need Registration Help? Learn how to create a profile and register for a program.