Be an NP4CNE or RN4CNE facilitator!
Work with one of our Lead Nurse Planners to develop a journal club that fits the educational needs of the RN’s or NP’s in your area. Meet as often as you like and gain ANCC accredited contact hours for your work. As a Journal Club Member, your responsibilities are to pay the Co-Provider Fee, sign the Terms of Service Agreement, and Co-Provider Agreement. You will then obtain your club’s access passcodes, read the assigned journal, participate in the journal club meeting, complete the online evaluation no later than 30 days after the journal club meeting, and print your Certificate of Successful Completion.
- Work with one of our Lead Nurse Planners to develop general objectives for each topic theme series
- Complete a conflict of interest form
- Ensure that journal selections adhere to general learner objectives for the group
- Submit the journal citations via email to the Lead Nurse Planner as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days prior to club meeting date
- Pay fee the monthly Co-Provider Fee to Acute Care Education
- Receive a pass code no later than 10 days prior to meeting date
- Distribute pass code to club members no later than 7 days prior to meeting date
- Email attendee list to Lead Nurse Planner no later than 3 days after the meeting
- Each Journal Club Meeting will award up to 1.8 contact hours
- Pharmacology contact hours will be based on the learning objectives developed for the group
- Breakdown of minutes spent on contact hours awarded
- 30 minutes reading journal before meeting
- 60 minutes discussing the journal during the meeting
- 20 minutes evaluation time
- 110 minutes total = 1.8 contact hours
Contact Acute Care Education for estimate.