Welcome to Employer Registration. This page is for Administrative personnel who are registering individuals from an organization and paying using a corporate credit card or corporate check. The Employer Registration form will allow you to register up to 6 participants for one educational program with one payment. If you have more than 6 participants to register for one educational program, please register the first 6 participants and make payment, then refresh the employer registration form in your browser to complete the additional attendees.
To complete the employer registration form, you will need the following information:
- Administrative name, email address, organization, billing address, and payment information.
- The first and last name, credentials, and email address of each participant that you are registering.
The participants that you register will receive an email notice confirming this registration. If the registrant does not have an account profile with us, one will be created for them upon this registration. The participant will receive the automated email containing the new profile username and password information. This login information will be needed by the participant to access the handouts for the educational event, complete the evaluation process and obtain the participant’s Certificate of Successful Completion at the end of the educational activity. Please notify your registrants to watch for this email.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club
- Check: Corporate checks, Money Orders, Personal checks (You will receive an email invoice for payment due.)
Cancellation Policy: Acute Care Education reserves the right to cancel any program. Written cancellations received 10 days or more before a program date will receive a full refund. Written cancellations received less than 10 days before a program date will be granted credit, less an administrative fee in the form of an E-Gift Certificate. All credits expire one year after issue. Please send all written cancellation requests to: Register@AcuteCareEd.com or Mail: Acute Care Education, 7200 NE 41st Street, Suite 206, Vancouver, WA 98662.
Select from the list below to start the employer registration process.
Foundations for Practice
Programs in Foundations for Practice are targeted to all areas of nursing and healthcare practice. Audiences are at various skill levels and are taught evidence-based practice guidelines. These courses build a strong skill set for all areas and levels of healthcare practice.
- Act Against Suicide: For Nurses
- Act Against Suicide: For Nurses – Kirkland, WA, Location
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Aggressive Clients: Diffusing Tension and Avoiding Violence
- Aggressive Clients: Diffusing Tension and Avoiding Violence – Kirkland, WA, Location
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- BLS 2-hour Renewal for Healthcare Providers
- Building Shame Resilience in Healthcare
- Critical Decisions for Rapid Responses
- Emergency Preparedness for Community Health Centers
- Fundamentals of Physical Assessment
- Mastering Lab Interpretation
- Neurological Assessment Skills
- Neurological Assessment Skills – Kirkland, WA, Location
- Nursing Skills Refresher Workshop
- The Traumatized Client: Promoting Wellness and Resilience
Programs in Specialty Practice Branches are targeted to specialty areas of nursing and healthcare practice. Audiences may practice or have an interest in the specialized areas and bring pre-requisite knowledge to these programs. Audiences are taught evidence-based practice guidelines and directed to engage in the highest level of practice.
Acute Care Skills
- 12 Lead ECG Interpretation
- Science of ECG Rhythm Recognition
- Environmental Emergencies
- Hemodynamic Challenge: Maintaining Homeostasis in Sepsis & Shock
- Splinting: Art of Plaster
- Suturing: Basic Wound Closure
- Ventilation Management
Integrative Medicine and Holistic Health Skills
- Hypnosis for Weight Loss: Discover the Skinny and Experience the Benefits
- PRANIC HEALING® Level 1
- Reiki Level 1 Certification
- Reiki Level 2 Certification
- SEVA Stress Release: Part 1 for Self–Care and Part 2 for Others
Leadership and Management Skills
Specialized Practice Skills