Independent Study Clinical Pharmacology 405: Medical Marijuana
Max Contact Hours Awarded: 1.2Max Pharmacology Hours Awarded: 1
This continuing nursing education program is presented by Acute Care Education in collaboration with the Oregon Health & Science University.
This independent study program is video of the live program presented on May 18, 2017 in Portland, Oregon. Please view this video on the OHSU website before registering for this program and completing the evaluation.
Desired Learning Outcome: You will discuss the most current pharmacological concepts for your clinical practice.
Objectives: Upon completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Review current knowledge of prescription and plant based cannabinoid pharmacology, clinical application of cannabis products, and patient’s effects.
• Contrast prescription quality product issues with those seen in medical marijuana choices.
• Discuss current legal and handling processes around the use of medical and commercial cannabis products in Oregon.
Disclosures: It has been determined that there is no conflict of interest on the part of planners and presenters including no relevant financial relationships with any commercial companies pertaining to this CNE activity. There is no commercial or sponsor support for this activity.
Criteria for Successful Completion of this CNE Activity:
In order to obtain a Certificate of Successful Completion for 1.2 contact hours (including 1.0 pharmacology hours), you must complete the following criteria:
- Sign in on-line at the OHSU website
- View the entire video session on the OHSU website
- Register for the Independent Study Activity with Acute Care Education to obtain the evaluation link
- Login to Acute Care Education with your username and password
- Complete and submit the online evaluation form before the activity expiration date.