BLS for Healthcare Providers [20200320AM]Max Contact Hours Awarded
: 0Max Pharmacotherapeutic Hours Awarded
Do you need certification or re-certification in the initial assessment and immediate treatment of patients in respiratory or cardiac distress? This course meets the American Heart Association standards for certification in providing basic emergency care to adult and pediatric patients.
March 20, 2020
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Acute Care Education , Vancouver, WA
Who Should Attend?
Any healthcare professional wishing to acquire AHA BLS certification.
- Overview of Science
- 1-rescuer CPR with AED and bag-mask for adult victims
- 2-rescuer CPR for adult victims
- Review of child CPR techniques
- 1-rescuer CPR for infant victims
- 2-rescuer CPR with bag-mask for infant victims
- Review rescue breathing principles
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant victims
- 1 & 2-rescuer CPR Practical Test for adult and infant victims
- Written Test
Speaker: Diane L. Paulson, Major (Retired Army Nurse Corps), MSN, BSN, RN
EMPLOYERS: You may register up to 6 staff at one time by using this link.
Registration includes: Attendance at program, coffee, tea, water, continental breakfast, and snacks. All materials and supplies are included. Wi-fi is available in the conference center.
Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Need Registration Help? Learn how to create a profile and register for a program .