Acute Care Education is seeking qualified Advanced Practice Registered Nurses and Registered Nurses who are experts in their nursing field to present CNE programs for our audiences.
Qualified presenters will meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Nursing, or higher
- Maintain a Registered Nurses License and/or Advanced Practice Nursing License in Washington or Oregon
- Demonstrate experience in presenting at a local level (as evidenced by your CV)
- Maintain a current employment/experience position in the area of expertise seeking to present.
Suggested topics of interest include:
- Cardiac (medications, drip administration, safety, CHF)
- Internal Medicine (diabetes, COPD)
- Primary Care
- Psychiatric Mental Health
- Women’s Health
- Critical Care
- Lifestyle Management
- Leadership Development
- Organization Management
- And so much more…..
If you have an interest in advancing nursing practice through sharing your expertise in a CNE environment, submit a topic for consideration.
One of our planners will contact you to discuss program options, qualifications, and potential future dates.