As the state responds to the outbreak of COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, Acute Care Education has joined in helping to reduce the spread of this virus. Many of our CNE programs are being canceled and/or rescheduled. Please visit the program calendar page for current class dates; but keep in mind, as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, some of the class dates on our calendar may yet change.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; however, we are concerned about the health of our community and the healthcare providers who serve our community.
Benefits of our programs:
- High quality continuing nursing education
- ANCC approved contact hours
- Pharmacotherapeutic hours
- Abundant FREE parking
- Easy access to I-5 and I-205
- Centrally located in Vancouver, Washington
- Hotels, restaurants, and shopping nearby
- FREE breakfast, snacks, and beverages
- Small class sizes to encourage networking
- Hands-on learning with skills workshops