Upcoming CNE Events
- September 18, 2019 8:00 AM TeamSTEPPS Boot Camp 
- September 19, 2019 8:00 AM Neurological Assessment Skills 
- September 24, 2019 9:00 AM DSHS – Mental Health, Level 1: Capable Caregiving for Mental Wellness [LTC-20190924]
Benefits of our programs:
- High quality continuing nursing education
- ANCC approved contact hours
- Pharmacotherapeutic hours
- Abundant FREE parking
- Easy access to I-5 and I-205
- Centrally located in Vancouver, Washington
- Hotels, restaurants, and shopping nearby
- FREE breakfast, snacks, and beverages
- Small class sizes to encourage networking
- Hands-on learning with skills workshops
“You are my go to for convenient, well presented CE on a wide variety of APRN topics of interest both skill competencies and nurse practice act …”
“This was one of the best adult learning experiences I’ve had in a long while.”
“Thank you! I had visions of the longest 8-hour day, but I found the topic absolutely engaging, relevant and very necessary both professionally and personally.”
A Veteran, Woman-Owned Small Business supporting high quality Continuing Nursing Education for all types and levels of nursing practice. Come experience the difference! Professional development in a nurturing environment.
Upcoming Conference Information
We would like to inform you about The Northwest Health and Nutrition Conference. It is an opportunity for you to learn the latest information on plant-based nutrition, the effects of diet on chronic disease prevention and control, and about designing an optimum plant-based diet for patients and clients in a clinical setting. The Northwest Health and Nutrition Conference is supported by Adventist Medical Center and all speakers are fully accredited medical professionals. In addition, the Conference has been approved for Continuing Education credits. Here is the link for full details: https://nwveg.org/healthconference.
Another educational opportunity: Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity for Health Care Providers. Learn what differentiates celiac disease from non-celiac gluten sensitivity. Discuss the current research data to speak confidently to any provider or patient about CD and NCGS. Learn what testing to recommend, order, how to interpret testing and necessary follow-up testing. Here is the link for full details: https://glutenfreern.com/
This is an announcement only. This is not an Acute Care Education event.