Upcoming CNE Events
- September 24, 2019 9:00 AM DSHS – Mental Health, Level 1: Capable Caregiving for Mental Wellness [LTC-20190924]
- September 25, 2019 9:00 AM DSHS – Nurse Delegation: Diabetes [LTC-20190925]
- September 26, 2019 9:00 AM Pediatric Dermatology for Primary Care 
- September 26, 2019 2:00 PM BLS 2-Hour Renewal for Healthcare Providers [20190926PM]
Benefits of our programs:
- High quality continuing nursing education
- ANCC approved contact hours
- Pharmacotherapeutic hours
- Abundant FREE parking
- Easy access to I-5 and I-205
- Centrally located in Vancouver, Washington
- Hotels, restaurants, and shopping nearby
- FREE breakfast, snacks, and beverages
- Small class sizes to encourage networking
- Hands-on learning with skills workshops
“ACE has a pleasant space and feels like a comfortable environment in which to learn and to interact with new (professional) friends. The office manager was also very welcoming and comfortable to approach and chat with while arriving and getting settled. Overall a very enjoyable experience as well as excellent course content!”
“This was one of the best adult learning experiences I’ve had in a long while.”
A Veteran, Woman-Owned Small Business supporting high quality Continuing Nursing Education for all types and levels of nursing practice. Come experience the difference! Professional development in a nurturing environment.
Upcoming Conference Information
We would like to inform you about The Northwest Health and Nutrition Conference. It is an opportunity for you to learn the latest information on plant-based nutrition, the effects of diet on chronic disease prevention and control, and about designing an optimum plant-based diet for patients and clients in a clinical setting. The Northwest Health and Nutrition Conference is supported by Adventist Medical Center and all speakers are fully accredited medical professionals. In addition, the Conference has been approved for Continuing Education credits. Here is the link for full details: https://nwveg.org/healthconference.
Another educational opportunity: Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity for Health Care Providers. Learn what differentiates celiac disease from non-celiac gluten sensitivity. Discuss the current research data to speak confidently to any provider or patient about CD and NCGS. Learn what testing to recommend, order, how to interpret testing and necessary follow-up testing. Here is the link for full details: https://glutenfreern.com/
This is an announcement only. This is not an Acute Care Education event.