Act Against Suicide: For Nurses course has been approved by the WA DOH to meet the requirement for 6.0 contact hours in suicide assessment, prevention, and management for RNs, ARNPs, and LPNs (TRNG.TG.60717225-SUIC). Other disciplines may also attend this class to meet the requirements for their professions.
If the posted BLS dates do not work for your schedule, contact Diane at email@example.com for more options.
Welcome to 4CNE!
Acute Care Education is here to help you attend great 4CNE events and grow in your professional nursing practice. We are Registered Nurses here to support you in your professional development. See what others are saying about our programs.
Benefits of attending our programs:
- High quality continuing nursing education with ANCC approved contact hours
- Abundant FREE parking
- Easy access to I-5 and I-205, centrally located in Vancouver
- Walking distance to Hotels, Restaurants, and Shopping
- FREE breakfast, snacks, and beverages at all programs
- Comfortable, small class sizes to encourage learning and engagement with our instructors
- Hands-on learning with skills workshops
Acute Care Education is a woman-owned, veteran-owned business that started because two registered nurses dreamed of supporting clinical nursing education. We hope you will join us in our journey.
We are located at 7200 NE 41st Street, Suite 206, Vancouver, WA 98662
Our classroom holds 45 comfortably. With smaller class sizes, we are able to offer you different dates which will meet your schedule. We hope you will enjoy learning here.
Our programs include breakfast and snacks that you designed. Our breakfast bar includes hearty, gluten-free oatmeal, fresh fruit, and a variety of nutrition bars and nuts along with all-day coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and cider.
Upcoming CNE Events
- November 1, 2017: Critical Decisions for Rapid Responses 
- November 2, 2017: Science of ECG Rhythm Recognition 
- November 2, 2017: Hemodynamic Challenge: Maintaining Homeostasis in Sepsis & Shock 
- November 3, 2017: 3rd Annual Summit for Leadership Excellence 
- November 7, 2017: Healing Touch Program Level 1 
- November 16, 2017: Fundamentals of Physical Assessment Skills 
- November 17, 2017: Act Against Suicide: For Nurses (#TRNG.TG.60717225-SUIC) 
- December 1, 2017: 12 Lead ECG Interpretation 
- December 2, 2017: Suturing: Basic Wound Closure 
- January 11, 2018: BLS for Healthcare Providers [20180111 AM]
- January 11, 2018: BLS for Healthcare Providers [20180111 PM]
- January 12, 2018: Science of ECG Rhythm Recognition 
- January 25, 2018: Nursing Skills Refresher Workshop 
- January 26, 2018: Act Against Suicide: For Nurses (#TRNG.TG.60717225-SUIC) 
- February 8, 2018: Fundamentals of Physical Assessment Skills 
- February 9, 2018: Reiki Level 1 Certification 
- February 10, 2018: Reiki Level 2 Certification 
- February 13, 2018: 12 Lead ECG Interpretation 
- March 9, 2018: Act Against Suicide: For Nurses (#TRNG.TG.60717225-SUIC) 
- March 28, 2018: BLS for Healthcare Providers [20180328 AM]
- March 28, 2018: BLS for Healthcare Providers [20180328 PM]
- April 5, 2018: Science of ECG Rhythm Recognition 
- April 18, 2018: 12 Lead ECG Interpretation 
- June 20, 2018: Reiki Level 1 Certification 
- June 27, 2018: 12 Lead ECG Interpretation 
- August 9, 2018: BLS for Healthcare Providers [20180809 AM]
- August 9, 2018: BLS for Healthcare Providers [20180809 PM]
- September 6, 2018: 12 Lead ECG Interpretation 
- October 26, 2018: Reiki Level 2 Certification 
- November 6, 2018: 12 Lead ECG Interpretation 
- May 19, 2019: Independent Study Clinical Pharmacology 405: Medical Marijuana